The Senior Director of Communications [SDC] elevates the work of APA and our member organizations to bring new partners and supporters to our community. The SDC does this by leading the charge on all of our brand activities, a key to our systemic change efforts. Reporting to the COO and an active member of the APA Leadership Team, this role will provide the opportunity to fully own the reimagination, shaping, and growth of the America’s Promise brand.
In its 25th year, America’s Promise Alliance is at a pivotal and exciting stage in its evolution, launching a comprehensive next chapter and new strategy. Learn more about us --
- Our reimagined Alliance community: https://www.americaspromise.org/sites/default/files/d8/APA - Alliance Community Overview July 2022.pdf
- Access the complete 2022-2026 strategic plan: https://www.americaspromise.org/sites/default/files/d8/APA 2022 - 2026 Strategy Preview June 2022.pdf
As a part of a team our new SDC will get a chance to lead ambitious work, including:
- APA Communications Strategy and Rebrand
- Amplifying Alliance and Research & Policy Communications
- Co-Create and Lead Campaigns
Click here to download the full job description for this role: https://tinyurl.com/SDC-JD
Location, Compensation, & Benefits
- APA’s team is searching for the best talent regardless of location, as such please note that APA’s team is largely remote and location is flexible within the United States.
- Salary and benefits will be competitive and commensurate with experience with a range of $100,000-130,000.
America’s Promise Alliance offers a generous benefits package that extends beyond health care coverage to help provide team members with a work-life balance that includes professional development, retirement savings, self-managed vacation, and more.