Since 1984, Share Our Strength® has led the fight against hunger and poverty by inspiring and organizing individuals and businesses to share their strengths. Today, through the No Kid Hungry and Cooking Matters campaigns, Share Our Strength is ending childhood hunger in America by ensuring all children get the healthy food they need. No child should go hungry in America – we’re on our way to making that a reality and we want you to join us. We’re bold, creative, always open to new ideas, and 100% dedicated to our mission. If that sounds like you, we’d like you to consider becoming part of our team.
The Partnerships Associate for Dine will be responsible for supporting and managing Dine for No Kid Hungry efforts. This support includes prospecting, recruitment, and onboarding of new restaurant accounts; national and regional restaurant account management; promotional partner management and advocate oversight; communications, website, and social media support; tracking data; and other tasks to support the new business needs and fundraising goals of the department.
• Support team on recruiting large Dine partner accounts and lead recruitment of designated midsize and small accounts.
• Manage portfolio of midsize Dine partner accounts and support management of large Dine accounts.
• Build and maintain relationships with Dine partner accounts through meticulous service and support, consistent communication and information-sharing, and creative problem solving.
• Steward relationships and manage promotion planning, execution, and fund collection for assigned accounts.
• Conduct partner prospecting research, and manage Dine team partner prospect pipeline.
• Attend industry events as needed for relationship building, cultivation, and stewardship on behalf of the Dine for No Kid Hungry.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field.
• At least 2 years of experience managing aspects of marketing programs and/or restaurant partnerships from the corporate, agency, or non-profit partner perspective.
• Highly organized with the ability to handle multiple projects and priorities while coordinating work flow in a deadline-driven and service-focused environment.
• Must be proactive and a self-starter with excellent problem-solving and implementation skills.
• Outstanding interpersonal and relationship management skills: ability to maintain strong professional relationships with a range of groups in person and by writing and phone, underscored by strong judgment and emotional intelligence.
• Ability to manage multifaceted projects and perform well independently in a fluid, multi-tasking environment are essential.
• Demonstrated ability to build relationships at all levels of an organization and work successfully with them.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written), including strong presentation skills.
• Proficient in MS Office, with experience with Raiser’s Edge a plus.
• Ability to work independently and efficiently.
• Demonstrated interest in anti-hunger and anti-poverty issues.
Upload your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted: no calls please.
At Share Our Strength, we value an individual’s diversity of backgrounds, experiences, ideas and perspectives. A hallmark of our history, culture and values has been the organization’s desire to bring together motivated, intelligent, and talented people to work together to find and implement solutions to eliminate childhood hunger. We each come to Share Our Strength with a unique background, but together we form a team that yields amazing results.
This shared value of encouraging and embracing diversity in our organization fosters a workplace and culture that is highlighted for its innovation, open expression of ideas, and collaboration. With a strong shared commitment to the organization’s mission, and a unique blend of individual strengths, we are all working toward ensuring that each child in America has food where they Live, Learn, and Play.