ICRW Advisors is the strategic consulting practice of the International Center for Research on Women (ICRW), a global gender and social impact research institute. We combine comprehensive, evidence-based expertise with rigorous analytical capabilities to deliver results-oriented solutions. We work with clients across the globe to assess gender inequities in the workplace, across supply chains and in society at large and craft solutions.
We are seeking a Operations Coordinator who will ensure the smooth operational functioning of ICRW Advisors. S/he will support Advisors needs around operations and financial management, logistics, business development and communications.
The successful candidate will be a team player interested in working in a results-driven and fast-paced work environment. S/he must have excellent communication and administrative management skills; strong business acumen, demonstrated resourcefulness and attention to detail; proven ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to organize and prioritize tasks to meet project deadlines.
The candidate will join a diverse team consulting the private sector on gender equity approaches. The candidate will have frequent access to senior leadership and will have a bird’s eye view into all Advisors operations.
- Manages overall business operational requirements of projects, including creating and monitoring contracts for consultants and other sub-contractors, reviewing financial reports, updating internal tracking systems and supporting staff to ensure timely submission of deliverables.
- Supports the management of budgets, including overseeing allocations and spending, tracking financial transactions, monitoring budget milestones, ensuring compliance with ICRW’s fiscal procedures, and reporting to Advisor’s Associate Director as necessary.
- Prepares budgets for project proposals, in coordination with ICRW’s Advisor’s director, finance and administration team.
- Takes direction from ICRW Advisors leadership in managing administrative contracting and invoicing tasks including the coordination and collection of documentation in support of contracts and invoices.
- Performs market research as outlined by ICRW Advisors leadership.
- Provides support to ICRW Advisors staff and consultants to meet client deliverables as needed, including designing and formatting of presentations and/or briefing decks, data management, literature searches, compilation of materials for papers, presentations, proposals, etc.
- Provides support to ICRW Advisors staff, as needed, in developing content for social media platforms and digital communications.
- Takes initiative, where applicable, to correspond with senior level external audiences for the purposes of scheduling teleconferences and in-person meetings, and coordinating confirmation and follow up communication, as needed.
- Provides support to staff in conducting meetings, including taking notes and writing minutes and reports.
- Coordinates logistical planning for special events, including researching and booking space and catering, as needed, and managing invitations.
- Makes travel arrangements for ICRW Advisors staff, in coordination with ICRW’s travel agent.
- Drafts routine correspondence; manages mailing lists.
- Maintains files and databases and manages other records for ICRW Advisors.
- May be asked to provide occasionally administrative support to other departments
- May be expected to travel domestically and internationally on an as-needed basis.:
- Proficiency in the MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Adobe. Experience using Salesforce a plus.
- Experience working or interning in a corporate setting a plus.
- Flexible work schedule including compressed work week and upto 3 days work from home (current 100% remote due to covid)
- Medical, dental and vision coverage.
- Retirement plans and 403B Employer contribution after 1year with immediate vesting.
- Employee Wellness programs include a free onsite gym and Employee Assistance Program.
- Vacation, sick and personal leave from date of hire.
- 10 designated holidays, including two swap days.
Hiring Range is between $43,400 - $52,000. All offers are determined by an assessment of the candidate's years of experience, qualifications and internal and external equity review. Interested candidates are expected to submit a cover letter and resume.
Please click the link below to apply:
This position does not offer sponsorship of employment visa. Interested applicants should be willing to relocate to the DC area.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, including minorities and men.
ICRW is committed to promoting a culture of equity through our recruitment processes, staff training, policies & procedures, Board membership, and research programming. We believe that all people deserve an equal opportunity for employment, advancement, and fulfillment - regardless of race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are committed to expanding our definition for what diversity means, moving beyond the binaries, and setting new standards for ourselves and across sectors.
ICRW is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable. ICRW is an E-Verify Employer.