Partnership Managers at Equal Opportunity Schools (EOS) are responsible for managing a portfolio of Phase 3 (Extend Equity) and Phase 4 (Sustain Equity) clients in our program model. They play a critical role in expanding access to Advanced Placement and International Baccalaureate (AP/IB) courses for students of color and low-income students who are traditionally underserved and under-represented in these courses EOS seeks to hire candidates who have the skills to succeed in a rapidly growing, continuously improving, high-impact, mission-driven organization and are driven to apply their skills to support opportunities for students of color and low-income students in public high schools across the country.
Partnership Managers provide excellent service to partners by delivering all reports and data, responding to inquiries, offering advice and guidance, training clients on the use of EOS tools, and seeking internal support when necessary to answer complex questions. Portfolios include a diverse mix of clients, ranging from those who can lead the work independently to those who rely more heavily upon their Partnership Manager for support in leveraging their data and tools to advance their equity work.
In general, this role will:
- Independently remotely manage a large portfolio of partners (approximately 30-40 schools across multiple districts)
- Proactively deliver all phase-appropriate data and tools, paired with appropriate recommendations
- Engage in remote thought partnership at both the district and school levels, and provide specialized training based on client need and request (via email, webinars and phone support)
- Review and analyze data and reports, with a focus on trends and actionable insights
- Remotely on-board clients and set initial timelines for key deliverables
- Monitor client progression through key phases of the work (surveys, outreach, etc) to ensure clients reach major milestones
- Ensure clients have access to online data and survey systems, coordinating and collaborating cross-departmentally to ensure timelines are met.
- Provide clients with portal refreshers and trainings, portal troubleshooting, and logistical support as needed.
- Utilize available templates for communication to customize for specific client needs
- Assist with departmental collateral creation needs (including communication templates, webinars, client training, etc.)
- Contribute to or complete special projects at the discretion of Partnership Department leadership
- Bachelor’s degree: 2+ years in an office environment
- Experience in a client-facing role, and/or in the education industry strongly preferred
- Comfortable tracking a large number of client interactions
- Calendar management proficiency
- Strong ability to build authentic relationships with clients and colleagues
- Client service orientation
- Great time management skills and comfortable in a fast-paced, high change environment
- Knowledge of and familiarity with institutional barriers to educational opportunity and racial/socioeconomic disparities.
- Ability to effectively communicate and provide strategic guidance and coaching to clients in educational leadership roles
- Microsoft Excel – intermediate to expert level (comfortable with formulas, filters, etc.)
- Microsoft Office – expert level
- PowerPoint – expert level
Please apply here - https://www.ziprecruiter.com/jobs/equal-opportunity-schools-6c3e337b/par...