CTC is looking to hire and train organizers immediately.
This is a fast-paced, fun, and exciting full-time position. It’s a great opportunity to make a meaningful political impact.
The job entails training and supervision; provides opportunities for professional growth and learning, and includes working with a community of engaged volunteer leaders.
We are looking for energetic and detail-oriented individuals who have some or all of the following experience and qualities:
- Energy and passion about building a more inclusive and compassionate society
- Experience with volunteer recruitment — getting groups of people to show up and do something they otherwise wouldn’t have done
- Curiosity and genuine interest in other people; ability to work with people from a diverse set of backgrounds.
- Willingness to learn and constantly improve; ability to work independently, and also as part of a team
- Comfort with public speaking and listening in front of groups; ability to tell a good story and to teach
- Extra skills sought include: Fluency in Spanish, and experience with data analysis
- Willingness to work in field and some evening and weekends
Applicants should reside in the Philadelphia area or be willing to relocate or spend 75% of your time there. We strongly encourage Black, Indigenous & People of Color, and women to apply.
POSITION AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY. Starting salary for a new organizer is, depending on experience, $45,000 - $55,000 plus full benefits and annual vacation.
Interested parties should send a resume and communicate why you’re interested and qualified
to CTC Director Adam Barbanel-Fried at [email protected].