The mission of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation (CFF) is to cure cystic fibrosis and to provide all people with the disease the opportunity to lead full, productive lives by funding research, promoting individualized treatment, and ensuring access to high-quality, specialized care.
We have invested hundreds of millions of dollars into CF research and drug development, the results of these bold investments have been astonishing. A few decades ago, most people with CF didn’t live long enough to attend elementary school. Today, many people born with CF are living into their 30s, 40s, and beyond.
Would you like to go to work every day knowing that your work is important and effective? Do you want to go home every day knowing that you have made a difference?
The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, the world’s leader in the search for a cure for cystic fibrosis, and one of the most innovative and successful organizations of its kind is seeking an Event Support Specialist in our Broomall, PA Chapter office.
- Support the execution of events to include heavy event logistics
- Involved in volunteer recruitment initiatives
- Manage workplace submissions, silent/live auction management
- Develop print materials, data-base management, social media
- Soliciting in-kind donations, coordinating mailings, ordering supplies and answering phones
- Creating and implementing marketing materials, and other duties as assigned
- Someone with passion who is motivated and driven to contribute to the overall mission of our Foundation
- 1-2 years of work experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects while remaining highly organized
- A team player – comfortable working in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation recognizes the importance of employees taking care of their health and safety needs and those of their families. The Foundation strives to create and maintain a balanced work schedule for its employees and promotes quality of life through its varying benefits.
- Competitive benefits package which includes medical, dental, and vision healthcare insurance
- 401K Plan
- Employee discounts on electronics (Dell computers, AT&T, and Verizon)
- Employee discounts on travel, hotels, car rentals, theme parks, auto, child care, etc.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation and Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Early release on Fridays in the summer and before major holidays
- Business Casual dress environment
- Competitive salaries commensurate with experience