As the Talent Acquisition Strategist, reporting to the Chief Talent Officer, you will play an integral role in researching the talent acquisition landscape to define the GO Foundation’s market position and identify the strategies that will allow GO to find outstanding candidates to fill the positions that are the lifeblood of our organization. As the Talent Acquisition Strategist, you will create, lead and execute research and data-driven talent acquisition initiatives designed to cultivate partnerships, develop outreach strategies and generate more candidate leads.
As a key player in the development of the GO Foundation’s talent acquisition strategy for its AmeriCorps program, the GO Fellowship, you will be a key part of the Talent & Recruitment team to target talent populations for AmeriCorps service members and identify the areas of greatest opportunity in setting a roadmap to meet the future growth of the GO Fellowship program.
- Measure the effectiveness of GO’s current recruitment initiatives and look for opportunities to improve;
- Support growth hiring through analyzing markets and developing sourcing, attracting and engaging prospective talent
- Develop a comprehensive and cost-effective plan to recruit 300+ recent college graduates to serve as AmeriCorps members at partner sites throughout the Northeast;
- Devise a strategic long-term recruitment plan, leveraging data to build and modify talent acquisition strategy;
- Manage end-to-end recruitment with a focus on driving efficiencies and improvements, utilizing technology, tools, and data
- Lead passive candidate sourcing and develop a talent pipeline, utilizing various innovative and traditional tools to identify diverse and hard-to-find talent
- Research and share key market intelligence as well as talent analysis and insights
- Manage prospect talent on various job boards and recruiting platforms
- Measure conversion rates, including the number of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers, and get hired
- Partner with local universities and organizations to build an applicant pool
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across the organization, including the executive leadership team
- Analysis of cost-benefit of talent acquisition programs and processes
- An open, curious mind with the ability to learn quickly
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and tact
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple competing priorities
The annual salary range for this role is $90,000 - $95,000, plus competitive benefits.
Please click here to apply: https://grnh.se/e33a43fb2us
You must live within 35 miles of a school in which GO Fellows are currently serving (Bridgeport, CT; Hartford, CT; New York City; Newark, NJ; or Wilmington, DE). You must be able to travel approximately 2-3 times monthly, plus a monthly in-person staff meeting in New York City (approximately 3-4 total in-person days each month).
The GO Foundation requires all staff members to obtain and submit evidence of full COVID-19 vaccination. This decision was made to keep all staff and students safe as we return to in-person meetings and site visits. New hires can start working with one dose of the vaccine as long as the second dose (where applicable) is scheduled within a month of the person’s start date.