VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR THE FULL JOB ANNOUNCEMENT: www.AdvocatesForPregnantWomen.org
NAPW seeks an experienced Finance and Administration Associate (FAA). Reporting to the Executive Office Manager (EOM), the Finance and Administration Associate will play a key role in the operation of the Organization. In addition to providing comprehensive, high-level, confidential administrative support to NAPW’s Finance and Operations function, the FOA serves as the first point of contact for all staff and guests.
This role will be instrumental in building foundational processes to help operations scale for future growth. The role requires someone with an obsession for detail and a consistent drive for following through. This role is an excellent opportunity for an individual seeking to demonstrate expertise in operations, project management, and administrative generalist experience. S/He will possess the ability to prioritize and react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround and take effective action without having to know the total picture
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Executive Administrative Support
- Administration & Office Services
- Human Resources [as needed by CHRO]
- Development/Donation Support & Donor Database Management
- Meetings and Events Management
- Coordination of Travel
- Office Security & Safety
MINIMUM Requirements include:
- MINIMUM of three (3) years of full-time Office Management/Administration experience; preference for experience in progressively increasing levels of administrative support roles in Finance and Administration, Accounting or Operations;
- Ability to use discretion and appropriate safeguards with confidential and sensitive data;
- Attention to detail; Understanding of accounting rules and regulations; comfortable working with numbers and analyzing data;
- Willingness to learn new and/or proprietary computer applications as required;
- Requires a highly proactive approach, with the ability to plan and manage routine tasks and long-term projects with minimal supervision in a deadline-driven and fast-paced environment;
- Fluency in oral and written English;
- Ability to step into an active role immediately; proven ability to make sound judgments on a day-to-day basis;
- Meticulous about details and follow up; subscribes to the belief that no task is too big or too small;
- Able to navigate a complex organizational culture and manage a diverse set of personalities and professional personas in pursuit of getting the job done;
- Demonstrated alignment with NAPW's mission, values, and commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion;
- SOLID experience using Mac OS platform and equipment (NAPW is an 100% Mac environment);
- Advanced-level proficiency with solid, measurable experience in a variety of Mac OS computer software applications, social media platforms, and databases (REQUIRED: MS Office Suite, Zoom, Google Hangout, Skype, InstaGram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube);
- Advanced-level proficiency with solid, measurable experience in Mac OS platform HRIS; Development/Donor management applications (REQUIRED: QuickBooks online. QuickBooks desktop, Intuit);
- Proficiency in/solid working knowledge of (Mac OS platform): ADP-Run, ADP Workforce Now, Zenefits, SAGE, PayChex, ConCur, PeopleSoft, Network for Good, Raiser’s Edge, Great Plains, Fund EZ, 4D).
Medical; Dental; Vision; FSA; Life.AD&D; 403b; Transit Benefit
APPLICATION DEADLINE: OCTOBER 23, 2019
REQUIRED SUBMISSIONS (MUST INCLUDE ALL ITEMS LISTED BELOW):
- Cover Letter which must include all of the following elements:
a) Your personal & professional motivation for seeking this position.
b) A discussion of what makes you the ideal/best candidate for this position.
c) Salary Requirement.
d) Indicate where you found this Job Announcement.
3) Complete contact information for three (3) professional references [AT LEAST ONE (1) MUST BE FROM YOUR CURRENT OR FORMER IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR.]
INSTRUCTIONS: NO PHONE CALLS OR FAXES PLEASE.
All submissions must be sent VIA EMAIL ONLY To: [email protected]
SUBJECT: ATTN: Human Resources – NAPW Finance and Administration Associate (OCT 2019)