The mission of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation (CFF) is to cure cystic fibrosis and to provide all people with the disease the opportunity to lead full, productive lives by funding research. We have invested hundreds of millions of dollars into CF research and drug development, the results of these bold investments have been astonishing. A few decades ago, most people with CF didn’t live long enough to attend elementary school. Today, many people born with CF are living into their 30s, 40s, and beyond.
Would you like to go to work every day knowing that your work is important and effective? Do you want to go home every day knowing that you have made a difference?
The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, the world’s leader in the search for a cure for cystic fibrosis, and one of the most innovative and successful organizations of its kind is seeking an Operations Specialist in our Middletown,CT Chapter office.
- Attend to a range of administrative support duties including database management, preparing correspondence, forms, documents, as well as monitoring day to day administrative functions for the chapter
- Assist with reports, email communications and logistics for events
- Coordinate eblasts and marketing/promotional emails as well as letters, mailings and lists
- Maintain chapter accounting files
- Reconcile P+L statements, complete/submit month-end reports, and other financial documents
- Process bills, invoices, and event payments
- Someone with passion who is motivated and driven to contribute to the overall mission of our Foundation
- 1-2 years of work experience; Accounting, Administrative or Office Operations experience preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects while remaining highly organized
- A team player – comfortable working in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation recognizes the importance of employees taking care of their health and safety needs and those of their families. The Foundation strives to create and maintain a balanced work schedule for its employees and promotes quality of life through its varying benefits.
- Comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, and vision healthcare insurance
- Competitive salaries with incentive plans
- 401(k) plan with generous employer matching contributions
- Exciting learning and development programs to support professional growth
- Employee discounts – computers, phone plans, travel, theme parks
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous paid holidays and shortened workdays on Fridays in the summer and before major holidays
- Employee wellness programs
- Business casual work environment