This is a new role at Animal Defenders International (ADI), providing support to the Communications Director. Responsible for helping the development of ADI’s reach to new platforms and audiences; distribution of media releases and statements; answering media calls; assistance at events; general assistance to campaigns and outreach teams as needed.
- To provide assistance to the Communications Director
- Communication of key messages, policies and FAQs
- Assistance with development, organization and execution of media campaigns
- Media release distribution and maintenance of lists/databases
- Photo editing
- Assist with social media as requested
- Attending meetings and events as directed
- Administrative duties, including record keeping
- Production of reports as requested
A college degree in communications or 2 years on the job experience; excellent writing skills; strong interpersonal and communication skills, with commitment to the aims and objectives of ADI.
Four weeks paid vacation (plus fixed office closure of up to four days over Christmas/New Year), desirable Miracle Mile office location, one hour lunch break, and health and dental insurance.
Please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected].
No further details given over phone; no agencies, please. Remote position not available.
An application pack will be provided to select candidates who meet the requirements of the role.