About Us: Quality Schools Coalition
Quality Schools Coalition is a 501(c)4 founded on the belief that schools serve students and families most effectively when they have autonomy to make decisions locally, are held accountable to high expectations for student growth and achievement, have adequate resources to meet these high expectations, and exist within a school system with multiple high-quality school options available to all families. Our mission is to improve education in Missouri by advocating for a policy environment in which public schools flourish, and our vision is for every student in Missouri to have access to a high-quality public education.
Job Description: Program Manager
Quality Schools Coalition is looking for a Program Manager to join our team. The Program Manager will assist in managing the day to day operations and back office functionality for Quality Schools Coalition. This person will be the point of contact for operational process and procedures ensuring streamlined administration amongst departments. The program manager will also be responsible for providing executive support and serving as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO.
To be successful in this role, you must be able to develop strong working relationships with all staff and posses the ability to effectively communicate with leadership in the organizations. Additionally, deep organization and time management skills are key to succeed in this role. The ideal candidate will also possess a strong ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks carefully and quickly, sound interpersonal skills, and the ability to manage complex situations with good judgment and discretion.
- Provide high-level administrative support while demonstrating a high degree of professionalism, interpersonal skills, tact, integrity, good judgment and discretion around issues of confidentiality.
- Manage the CEO’s calendar, coordinate and prepare the CEO for meetings, handle logistics and execution of teleconference calls and meetings.
- Compose high-level written correspondence, edit and proof a variety of written and visual deliverables, including those for the CEO, staff and external audiences.
- Oversee and support day to day back office functions, including coding of expenses/receipts, bill payments and maintaining invoice filing systems.
- Prepare board meeting packets, document meeting notes and create meeting agendas.
- Facilitate meetings/logistics and ensure technology is functional as needed.
- Prepare/edit slide decks and other printed material as necessary for the CEO and executive team.
- General administrative duties including daily interactions with vendors, preparation of print materials and assistance with office operational processes and procedures.
- 5+ years previous experience in Senior Administration or Executive level support role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including superior writing skills and the ability to effectively manage a variety of relationships
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize multiple tasks, effectively manage time, and meet deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Windows
- Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality
- Must be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management direction, and able to improve performance through management feedback
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Keen sense of urgency and exemplary levels of accuracy, efficiency, flexibility, initiative, and resourcefulness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; experience drafting and editing professional correspondence
Job Type: Full Time
Compensation: Quality Schools Coalition is proud to offer a growth-oriented environment with competitive compensation and benefits program.
To apply, please submit cover letter and current resume via email to: [email protected]
Quality Schools Coalition is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, age, national origin, predisposing genetic characteristics, unemployment status or veteran’s status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.