We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Blended/Digital Learning Module Lead for an anticipated USAID-funded education activity.
The purpose of this anticipated five-year project is to: 1) expand the innovative learning instruction methods in reading, math, and business (21st century) skills into the national curriculum in all 2400 of Georgia’s primary schools for grades 1-6, including schools in marginalized communities; 2) Strengthen teacher development curricula and teacher induction activities in universities across the country that will result in a highly-qualified cadre of teachers. This project will take place in the Republic of Georgia with an anticipated duration of five years.
- Adapt trainings and materials to a blended learning model, using creative, innovative and evidence-based approaches and works with technical experts to develop dynamic learning sessions and programs for in-person and virtual courses and sessions.
- Conduct learning assessments in coordination with MEL officers.
- Design and develop curriculum for instructor-led and virtual training.
- Develop storyboards for e-tools, e-learning courses, and videos.
- Design and develop instructional/educational courses and performance support tools in adherence with any provided documentation standards.
- Facilitate and/or participate in train-the-trainer, pilot sessions, and course overviews, as necessary.
- At least 5 years of experience designing digital and learning modules.
- Experience in instructional design with a focus on blended learning.
- Experience in e-learning design and development, webinar production, and/or in-person facilitation.
- Knowledgeable in application of adult learning theories and leading-edge instructional design methods.
- Demonstrated experience with e-learning authoring programs.
- Demonstrated fluency with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience in cross-cultural environments required.
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to lead multidisciplinary teams;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Georgian required.
- Fluency in English required; additional Russian language proficiency preferred.