The Association Child Care YMCA in Fort Worth is looking for a cause-driven School Age Child Care Program Coordinator to join our team.
The Association Child Care YMCA is looking for a new leader to join the team and support the work of the Y, a leading nonprofit committed to strengthening community through youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. The School-Age Child Care Program Coordinator will lead the development and implementation of high-quality YMCA childcare programs.
- Manages, directs and coordinates the school-age childcare programs for the assigned location(s). Ensures high-quality programs and establishes new program activities. Assist in the development of annual curriculum calendar, training calendars, timelines and goals.
- Trains, develops, and directs personnel and volunteers as needed. Develops strategies to motivate staff and achieve goals.
- Ensures program operates within budget and that program fees are collected. Supports and budgets for healthy eating through coaching, mentoring, and monitoring menu quality.
- Assures compliance with federal, state and local regulations as they relate to programs areas, including ADA accommodations where appropriate. Ensures that YMCA program standards are met and safety procedures followed.
- Provides for upkeep of assigned program facilities and equipment and ensures the physical environment supports healthy living.
- Maintains proper records/department files.
- Organizes special events for parents and assist with YMCA fundraising activities.
- Assists in the marketing and distribution of program information.
- Compile program statistics; monitor and evaluates the effectiveness of a participation in program.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must have a minimum of 6 months leadership experience in a licensed childcare center. ASHI CPR Pro and First Aid certifications will be required. Must meet TDFPS requirements for a licensed director in the state of Texas.
- High energy, positive, "can do" attitude, flexibility, teamwork, and attention to detail and high degree of initiative will help this candidate be successful.
Hourly: $12.00 - $15.00