Join our dedicated, values-driven, fun team! Pact, An Adoption Alliance, located in Emeryville, CA, is looking to hire a full time Administrative Assistant to support our Executive Director and Camp Director. Under the direction of the two directors, this individual will handle phone calls and emails; administer and coordinate programming; and work closely with the Camp Director and Executive Director to grow and improve many of our programs including our twice yearly Family Camps and our fundraising. The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Handle day-to-day planning and execution of program planning under the direction of Director/s.
- Co-manage logistics, coordinate travel, assist with contracts (catering, entertainment, transportation, location, invitees and guests list, equipment, and promotional material).
- Assist with supporting internal and external requests with budgeting, execution, team and vendor management, analysis and reporting.
- Help to manage and engage with 40-50 part-time, seasonal employees/mentors of color some of whom are adopted and/or former foster youth.
- Maintain a positive relationship with all the members of the organization and all site customers by providing exceptional customer service experience.
- Data entry and other miscellaneous data keeping/reviewing/collecting as needed.
- Phones, mail distribution and other front office functions.
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office platforms, Salesforce, Social Media and Google Suite
- Digital marketing experience preferred
- Ability to calmly handle changing demands and timelines
- Work well under pressure
- Exceptional organizational & time management skills with proven customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task with fine attention to detail and follow-through
- Strong team player and a positive attitude
- Extraordinary communication skills with a diverse community.
- Experience with travel arrangements, site management and/or registration management
- Must be available for out-of-Bay Area travel to both Family Camps (1 week each July – August) and occasional weekend work (several times a year)
Pay will range from $40-48K/ per year, depending on experience, with benefits.
Interested candidates should send their resume and cover letter which should include answers to the following questions:
- After reviewing our website pactadopt.org please tell us why you think the work that Pact does is important.
- What contributions do you think you can make to our organization and/or our community
Send to: [email protected]. Candidates please do NOT call Pact’s offices inquires of further information. Given the importance of finding the ideal candidate, Pact is hoping to hire for this position ASAP.
Candidates with knowledge/personal experience with adoption and people of color are strongly encouraged to apply.