The successful candidate will have accounting and investment experience and will be a hands-on and participative manager leading a three-person team.
The Accounting Manager/Controller will play an important role in partnering with the leadership team in strategic decision making.
- Analyze and present monthly financial reports.
- Oversee the annual budgeting process working with over twenty managers throughout the organization.
- Coordinate and lead the annual audit process, liaise with external auditors and assess our environment for any changes necessary.
- Manage organizational cash flow and forecasting.
- Active participant on investment committees overseeing sizable investment portfolios with support from investment consultants with socially responsible principles.
- Update and implement all necessary financial policies and accounting practices to ensure proper internal controls and efficiency.
- Manage payroll processing.
- Review and file tax returns, as necessary for our Sisters.
- Certified Public Accountant license required.
- At least 5 to 7 years of professional experience with focus on accounting and investments.
- Technology savvy with experience managing relationships with vendors.
- A successful track record in setting priorities, keen analytic, organization and problem solving skills which support sound decision making.
- A multi-tasker with the ability to wear many hats in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability and willingness to gain understanding of religious life, particularly the mission and charism of the School Sisters of Notre Dame.
- Excellent communication, attention to detail and relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-term & Long-term Disability Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Benefits
- Generous Paid-time-off Benefits
If you are interested in applying for this position please fill out an application on our website: https://www.ssndcentralpacific.org/employment-opportunities
If you have questions about the position you may contact Lindsey Van Beck, SSND HR at 262-787-1024.