We seek an independent, highly organized, and community-focused Program Manager with a passion for equity and serving children and families in Denver. This position will report to the Executive Director of GreenLight Fund Denver, and work collaboratively with a local team as well as a national network of sites. The ideal candidate can research and organize multiple forms of data, work across diverse groups of stakeholders, communicate clearly, lead with integrity, and highly values opportunity for all.
This position is based in GreenLight Fund Denver.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Research current, relevant community-based social issues and priorities facing historically underserved children, youth and families with barriers to social and economic mobility.
- Perform local landscape analysis including qualitative and quantitative market research, data evaluation and attending meetings with key stakeholders and relevant local leaders with the Executive Director.
- Conduct due diligence on prospective portfolio organizations, including financial evaluation and impact assessments.
- Record, synthesize and produce reports and briefs based on analysis and key findings.
- Write grant proposals, requests, reports and end of year asks/payment reminders.
- Establish local office and related operations, including tracking of site expenses.
- Work across national sites to identify internal best practices to replicate and implement locally.
- Support with portfolio management.
- Meet with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding research/diligence findings, program challenges, and program direction.
- Partner with the Executive Director in executing GreenLight Denver’s annual donor stewardship/investor relations plan, including investor outreach, cultivation, engagement and stewardship.
- Partner with the Executive Director in establishing, owning, and maintaining community-based relationships & support with executing community engagement strategy.
- Collaborate with the Executive Director to create and execute an annual communications plan.
- Lead planning and execution of annual events, showcasing our newest portfolio organization and impact.
- Other tasks as assigned
- Minimum of 4 to 7 years of related experience.
- Bilingual abilities are a plus.
Compensation and Benefits
This is a full-time, exempt position. The salary for this position is $85,000.
GreenLight Fund offers a generous benefits package that includes:
- Health Insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield (80% paid by GLF, 20% by the employee for employees and family members)
- Dental and Vision Insurance through Guardian (80% paid by GLF, 20% by the employee for employees and family members)
- Full coverage of all mental health visit copays through Blue Cross Blue Shield (100% paid by GLF)
- Safe Harbor 401k. GLF will match 100% of the first 3% of salary and 50% of the next 2%
- Short and Long-term disability and Life insurance fully paid by GreenLight Fund
- 10 company-wide holiday closings and 3 floating holidays
- The week between Christmas Day and New Year's Day off
- Up to 12 sick days (6 days in your first year, if you start after July 1st)
- Up to 2 personal days (1 day in your first year, if you start after July 1st)
- COVID-19 Benefits
- Vacation Days: 15 days in years 1-3, 20 days in years 4-5, and 25 days in year 6 and beyond
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave for birth parents, 6 weeks of paid parental leave for non-birth parents
- Up to $75 per month of cell phone reimbursement
- Up to $100 per month of WiFi reimbursement
- Up to $1,500 per year for professional development
- Access to Holisticly (40 Holisticly Credits per Month)
To apply, please submit a thoughtful resume and cover letter using the link below.
GreenLight Fund is committed to fostering diversity, equity and inclusion at every level of the organization. GreenLight Fund recognizes and appreciates the value of building a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment. GreenLight Fund takes pride in being an equal opportunity employer regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, national or ethnic origin, physical or mental ability, race, region, sexual orientation or veteran status.
If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected].