Exciting opportunity to join VPR and Vermont PBS, leading non-profit media organizations, with combined full-time staff of more than 100 and combined audience of more than 400,000 people a month. Both organizations are independent platforms for news, information, education, music and cultural exploration for the people of Vermont and the region.
The Vice President of People and Culture is a newly created role and will serve separately on the senior leadership team of both VPR and Vermont PBS. You will partner with fellow senior leaders to support and guide the organization in a period of growth and potential merger. Candidates to this position should be innovative, solution-driven, collaborative and able to engage with colleagues across the organizations.
· Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources or equivalent – preferred, but not required
· 7 – 10 years of professional experience in all aspects of human resource and staff development
· Equivalent combination of education and experience accepted
· Demonstrated expertise in strategic HR management i.e. planning and policy, talent management, selection, compensation, benefits, training, development, employee relations and performance management
· Senior human resource certification (SPHR or equivalent) preferred
· Ability to work concurrently for two separate entities and supervisors
· Paid Time Off
· 403(b) Retirement Account
· Health and Dental Insurance
· FSA, Life, STD, LTD, Vision
Find the full job description and the application requirement at www.vpr.org/careers
Vermont Public Radio provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.