As Project Manager — Network Advancement, you’ll be a strategic partner to the equitable results and network advancement teams, owning project logistical execution and providing financial advisement at a project level. You’ll also lead the documentation process in Salesforce and create processes for workflow. You’re passionate about delivering the best work, providing guidance and seeking solutions to help the team deliver. In this role, you’ll report to the Director of Network Advancement. This position is exempt.
- Support the planning and implementation of in-person network-wide events, including topic-based convenings, fellowships, workshops and the national convening by booking spaces and managing vendors, itineraries, materials and final details. Ensure events are executed within budget.
- Support the management and execution of virtual offerings such as webinars, role alikes and the production of online Results Based Facilitation modules, including designing and implementing the project schedule and work plan.
- Oversee event participation, including network member applications, travel stipends and communication with attendees.
- Make recommendations for procedures, policies and practices related to project management.
- Track participation data and analyze what offerings each network member is participating in and its impact on organizational goals, such as advancement across the StriveTogether Theory of ActionTM and satisfaction in the Network.
- Gather feedback on events (through participant surveys, journey maps and interviews) to identify opportunities to improve offerings.
- Support the grant administration for the Cradle to Career Community Challenge Fund, including organizing the grant proposal process, tracking progress in quarterly/year-end reports, preparing reports for organizational leaders and funders, and monitoring budgets.
- Some college or 2-4 years of work experience
- Advanced organizational skills
- Ability to plan and execute a project
- Experience in professional communication
- Experience tracking and analyzing data
- Desire to do meaningful work to support every child’s success, cradle to career
- High level of interest in inclusion and diversity work
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Process improvement experience
- Experience gathering qualitative data
Salary range: $43,000-$65,000
Apply online at our career site via this link.
StriveTogether is an equal opportunity employer