The Program Assistant provides administrative support to the Program Director and other key staff in the delivery of Chapter programs and services.
This is a part-time position working 24 hours a week.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Participates on the Administrative Lead team, as assigned, with first-line responsibility for: opening and closing office; answering/directing incoming calls; greeting visitors (if volunteer is not present); retrieves, opens and distributes daily mail; enters daily receipts; and meters outgoing mail
- Enters data into computer for all records related to service delivery, including but not limited to: attendance sheets for support groups, education programs, MedicAlert Safe Return enrollees
- Files and maintains security of client documents per policies and procedures
- Prepares monthly, quarterly and year-end statistics spreadsheets for all programs
- Completes registration list, sign-in sheet and other data entry for educational programs
- Maintains literature inventory for Resource Center, fills literature orders and revises resource materials as needed
- Prepares information packets for Helpline, Care Consultation and other programs as needed
- Prepares bulk mailings for programs, such as special program flyers, etc.
- Prepares scheduled program evaluation mailings to consumers who use Helpline, Care Consultation and Support Groups and sends completed surveys to National office.
- Takes minutes and disseminates meeting notes for monthly Program staff meeting
- Assists Program staff with preparation of PowerPoint presentations, compiling mailing lists, etc.
- Assists Program staff with preparation of meeting rooms (i.e. set-up and break-down) for all on-site programs and special off-site programs, i.e. Symposium
- Assists Program staff with copying/filing Program-related materials and client documents
- Assists with confirming/entering registrations for special educational programs as needed (i.e. Symposium)
- Assists with data entry in the Development department as needed, such as event registrations, donations, etc.
- Maintains and updates Program information on website and in Personify database
- Other duties as assigned
College degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in administrative support position is required
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications and experience with database systems required
- Strong organizational skills, analytical skills and initiative
- Good communication skills
How to Apply:
Aug 6 2019
Sep 6 2019