Youth Care Worker
The Charlton School is a small, clinically focused, therapeutic residential and day NYS approved 853 school for students in grades 8-12. The Charlton School mission centers around helping students become emotionally healthy, socially well-adjusted individuals who are able to achieve their highest level of individual independence. Our educational and treatment interventions focus on helping our students develop skills to improve competency with executive functioning and self-advocacy.
- Immediate openings for residential Youth Care Workers.
- Providing dorm supervision, crisis management, relationship development, teaching of self regulatory skills, activities, to Adolescent women in a residential setting
- 5 day/40 hour work week,Saturday through Wednesday
- Majority of working hours are evenings.
- Saturdays and Sundays rotate between day time hours (8am - 4pm) and evening hours (4pm - 12 mid)
- Mondays and Tuesdays are evenings, rotating between 2pm-10pm, 3pm-11pm and 4pm-12mid
- Wednesdays rotate between 12 noon -8am and 12noon to 12mid
- Associates/Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Competitive annual salary of $29,556.00 based on a 40 hour work week schedule,
- Overtime potential at time plus 1/2 ,
- Full benefit package including medical and dental coverage for an individual at a nominal cost to the employee,
- Four (4) weeks paid vacation per year,
- Sick time
- Tuition reimbursement.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $29,556.00 /year
- Experience with Youth/ Adolescents helpful
- Experience with recreation, activities helpful
- Experience with crisis management helpful.
- Self regulatory skills and self awareness skills required.
$15.00/hr ( $31,200/yr)