The primary role of this position is to manage the contracts approval process for the CFF Bethesda office and local CFF Chapters while also monitoring and maintaining My Workplace. The Senior Contracts Coordinator manages the contracts review process and contract routing to appropriate Subject Matter Experts and approvers. In addition, the Senior Contracts Coordinator analyzes any revisions that need to be made in a contract and secures appropriate approvals for editing, negotiating and routing while staying in communication with Business Owners and Chapter Staff members. The Senior Contracts Coordinator will work with Contract Dept members to manage the processing of insurance requests with CFF insurance agents for special event insurance applications.
- Contract Administration and processing – Responsible for managing the flow of contracts from initial submission until final signature using My WorkPlace, AdobeSign and other internal tracking tools. Duties include managing the review of My Workplace requisitions, contract reviewing, editing, tracking & processing, structuring insurance requirements, and performing document comparisons; adding and removing language as appropriate.
- Customer Service and Confidentiality – Serves as a primary point of contact for Chapter and Bethesda office inquiries about contracts & insurance. Duties involve frequent interaction with all CFF staff and occasional negotiation with outside vendors.
- Responsible for managing and approving all Special Event Insurance applications and liability claims as well as ensuring contractual obligations meet current coverage. Serves as a point of contact between CFF staff and the insurance provider.
- Filing & Records – Responsible for maintaining accurate and accessible files and records of all Bethesda & Chapter contracts, insurance certificates & claims.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and keep organized ensuring timely and accurate work.
- Analytical skills with the ability to concentrate and pay close attention to detail.
- Initiative, follow-through, sound and accurate judgment with an ability to support and explain reasoning for decisions. Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; and ensure timely decisions are made.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft office including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint Access and Excel.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to deal effectively with a variety of employee and vendor issues. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong professional ethics, reacting well under pressure; excellent following through and maintaining confidentiality.
- Superior organizational skill, including filing, tracking, processing and reporting skills.
- Manager, Contracts Management
- Normal office environment with little exposure to excessive noise, dust and temperature.
- No heavy lifting required.
- Minimal travel (e.g., 2x/yr.) to conferences and meetings, as necessary.