American Cultural Exchange Service (ACES) is a small, growing, non-profit organization dedicated to promoting global understanding through educational and cultural exchange experiences. As a US Department of State (DOS) designated organization, ACES administers international high school exchange programs, including the Department of State's K-L YES, FLEX, and NSLI-Y grant programs. Our fun and friendly national office based in Bellevue, WA is looking for a team player as the compliance coordinator.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Tracking paperwork for grant and non-grant programs
- Working directly with program managers to complete program specific projects such as: creating program documents, quarterly student newsletter, editing handbooks and program documents, etc.
- General office work including phone answering, filing, copying, mailing, etc.
- Occasional travel to attend meetings
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with at least 2 years’ experience in an office environment
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multitask to address multiple, competing priorities
- Self-starter, motivated, team oriented, and excited to grow with us
- Ambitious and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Pleasant telephone manner and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude, flexible and willingness to take direction
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, Photoshop, Publisher
- International experience
$33500/year. Benefits after 3 months
Send: resume and cover letter to [email protected]