The Production Control Analyst I is responsible for analyzing, supporting and performing TIS Production Operations services to optimize organizations efficiency.
The Production Control Analyst I (PCA I) is responsible for assisting with analyzing, supporting and performing TIS Production Operations services to optimize organizations efficiency. The PCA I supports enhancing the reliability, availability, and performance of TIS Production Operations activities thought-out the organization. They will perform prompt and effective day to day information services to business users and provide Tier II support. The services provided by this person are in the areas of job request servicing, production job scheduling, execution, and monitoring, job verification and notification, and secure managed file transfers. These services are provided for The Nature Conservancy’s (TNC) Constituent Relationship Management, Financial Management, Human Resource Management and Managed File Transfer systems. These systems are web-based systems operating across multiple operating and database management systems and supporting secure data exchanges with over 30 external vendors on a regular basis, in some cases exchanging files in excess of 50 GB.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND SCOPE
- Configure, execute and monitor secure data transfers
- Provide support and documentation for TIS Production Operations.
- Provide Tier I support based on known procedures
- Performs some analysis as required to resolve a particular need from product shortcoming.
- Produce and maintain documentation of product.
- Participate in incident response activities.
- Resolve issues independently within program area.
- Willing to work flexible hours
- Travel less than 15%.
- Experience with customers
- Experience in Information Systems in production control and job scheduling.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience performing secure data transfers.
- Knowledge of data encryption and transfer protocols.
- Ability to proactive identify and resolve issues.
- Proven ability to closely coordinate efforts with peers and representatives from other departments, such as Help Desk, Application developers, system administrators and DBAs.
- Strong interpersonal skills and written and oral communications skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills. Strong ability to ensure understanding of priorities; to focus on priorities; and to communicate resource or schedule issues in advance.
- Experience with Operating and Service Level Agreements a plus
- Working knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems; SQL Server Database Management System; Microsoft Office programs
The Nature Conservancy offers competitive compensation, 401k or savings-plan matching for eligible employees, excellent benefits, flexible work policies and a collaborative work environment. We also provide professional development opportunities and promote from within. As a result, you will find a culture that supports and inspires conservation achievement and personal development, both within the workplace and beyond.