Responsible for HopeWorks housing funds (leases, continuum of care, MFA, supportive housing and rapid rehousing, etc.); Oversight of all HopeWorks housing programs.
COC Rental Assistance, Home TBRA and Supportive Housing
- Act as lead for state programs.
- Maintain monthly demographics.
- Act as liaison to Housing Managers, Behavioral Health Case Workers and Community Support Worker’s who provide Comprehensive Community Support Services case management, to Housing clients as well as to the HopeWorks Chief Behavioral Health Officer, Health Services, who serves as the Agency Homeless Management Information Services (HMIS) Administrator and oversees HopeWorks provision of Medication Management services..
- Maintain client files in a manner matching or exceeding HUD expectations.
- Attend HMIS training and oversee the quality of HMIS Data for all Housing Programs using HMIS.
- Produce monthly reports in form of monthly City draw-downs.
- Perform HUD inspections on rental units.
- Train staff to conduct HUD Inspections
- Conduct Voucher briefings with clients and train Housing Staff to conduct such briefings.
- Maintain record of and perform annual HUD re-inspections.
- Produce Quarterly and Annual reports for the City of ABQ, MFA, HUD, and any contact as requested.
- Undergo annual site visits with clients.
- Work with CFO and Dir. of BH Services on financial matters related to grants, including CoC funds.
- Develop annual budget for the department and manage the department budget throughout the year.
- Send various notices of violation.
- Manage/oversee intake of all new Housing clients ensuring they meet eligibility requirements.
Meeting with clients as necessary.
- Work in partnership with agencies who conduct VI-SPDAT
- Work in partnership with partnering agencies to obtain required housing documentation.
- Perform annual training regarding Housing Programs for St. Martin’s Hope Work Staff.
- Attend various meetings with associated agencies
- Participate and prepare for audit compliance.
- Update and Develop Standard Operating Procedures as needed and as requested from supervising staff.
- Responsible for supervising, directing, and overseeing the functions of the Housing Department Staff.
- Daily scheduling and supervision
- Set expectations of job requirements
- Conduct or coordinate relevant training
- Perform annual performance evaluations
- Interview and select candidates for open positions
- Coaching or disciplinary actions as appropriate
- Ensure compliance with paperwork requirements
At least 3 years experience with housing programs including HUD and MFA
At least 3 years experience managing staff
At least 2 years experience working with the homeless and severely mentally ill population
Bilingual a plus
$70,000 to $80,000 annual salary
Health and dental benefits
Generous PTO (21 days per year increasing after 3 years)
Please include a cover letter.
No relocation costs.