We seek an independent, highly organized, and community-focused Program Manager with a passion for equity and serving children and families in Detroit. This position will report to the Executive Director of GreenLight Fund Detroit, and work collaboratively with a local team as well as a national network of sites. The ideal candidate can research and organize multiple forms of data, work across diverse groups of stakeholders, communicate clearly, lead with integrity, and highly values opportunity for all.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Research current, relevant community-based social issues and priorities facing children, youth and families with barriers to social and economic mobility.
- Perform local landscape analysis including qualitative and quantitative market research, data evaluation and convening of key stakeholders, residents, and sector leaders.
- Conduct due diligence on prospective portfolio organizations from across the nation, including financial evaluation and impact assessments.
- Record, synthesize and produce reports and briefs based on analysis and key findings.
- Support the Executive Director with nurturing and managing an existing portfolio of organizations to best serve the local community.
- Organize and manage multiple community and advisory meetings to support annual selection cycles.
- Partner with the Executive Director in developing and implementing a community engagement strategy while establishing and maintaining relevant relationships.
- Collaborate with the local team to build and execute an external communications plan.
- Support donor stewardship and the execution of an annual investor relations plan.
- Lead planning and execution of major stakeholder and portfolio events as necessary.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Minimum of 4 to 7 years of related experience.
The target salary for this position is $84,000.
GreenLight Fund offers a generous benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k match, and generous PTO and parental leave, as well as short- and long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending account, employee assistance program, remote work assistance, health and wellbeing benefits, and professional development stipend.
To apply, please submit a thoughtful resume and cover letter using the link below.
This position is based in GreenLight Fund Detroit.
GreenLight Fund is committed to fostering diversity, equity and inclusion at every level of the organization. GreenLight Fund recognizes and appreciates the value of building a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment. GreenLight Fund takes pride in being an equal opportunity employer regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, national or ethnic origin, physical or mental ability, race, region, sexual orientation or veteran status.
If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected]