We are seeking a self-motivated, experienced Fundraiser with a creative approach who can help us expand our donor base by developing new donor relationships and motivating current donors. The Fundraiser will develop new strategies for increasing individual donations and corporate sponsorships with a strong focus on new revenue streams that sustain the organization and support our mission.
- Commit to the vision, values and mission of Cancer Pathways and be able to tell the Cancer Pathways story in a bold and compelling way to appeal to broad and diverse populations.
- Assist with implementing a fundraising plan with a focus on revenue generation; build and maintain external partnerships that expand our reach and raise visibility; identify donor prospects – individuals and businesses - through research and networking; understand the needs and interests of donors and prospects in order to develop positive relationships; and independently initiate regular contact with donors and donor prospects to maintain positive relationships.
- Collaborate with Cancer Pathways’ staff and Board to develop new revenue streams; work closely and effectively with a variety of people from all backgrounds.
- Recruit and cultivate prospective partnerships in Washington state and nationally.
- Work closely with the Executive Director, Program Manager, the Board of Directors and staff to develop and drive strategic partnerships; provide timely written and oral reports to Executive Director, Board of Directors and staff.
- Constantly seek, identify and develop new opportunities for donations and sponsorships.
- 3+ years in non-profit fundraising with proven success of funding development.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to relate well to diverse populations in a professional, compassionate and discrete manner; excellent cultivation and relationship building skills.
- Highly motivated, disciplined, organized and detail oriented with the ability to work as part of a team; ability to effectively and efficiently manage multiple tasks and complete assignments on time.
- Possess a passion for Cancer Pathways’ value to the community and the populations it serves.
- Excited and willing to open new doors and seek new opportunities.
Salary commensurate with applicant’s experience and proven success, ranging from $45,000 to $60,000 with the potential for future increases based on performance and proven results.
Cancer Pathways provides partial reimbursement of health benefit premiums, flexible work schedule, access to 403(b) retirement account, paid vacation and sick leave, and seven or more annual holidays.
Must pass criminal background check through the Washington State Patrol and must have valid Washington State driver’s license and provide proof of personal automobile liability insurance.