This position increases the capacity of YMCA of the USA and YMCAs to use data and other research for critical day to day decision making.
The Research Client Support Specialist is responsible for the timely and accurate management, assignment and response for research requests received through the department’s intake queues. Additionally, the role contributes to the organization’s research practices through coding and administration of pre-defined organizational surveys.
This position increases the capacity of YMCA of the USA and YMCAs to use data and other research for critical day to day decision making, driving improved performance towards the achievement of goals and strategies, and demonstration of impact.
- Ensures timely and accurate responses to client requests associated with the Research, Analytics and Insights (RAI) team.
- Administers the RAIs licenses and accounts associated with research tools used by the department.
- Operates as the primary contact for the RAI department for LINK, the organization’s extranet site; requiring the incumbent to coordinate the content, write content and copy edit content for the RAI departments section of the extranet.
- Codes and administers surveys that are pre-defined by the Research & Analysts Practices team or the Lead ETL Analyst.
- Administers the RAI department’s central document management site.
- Reviews and tests deliverables from RAI department prior to publication or roll-out.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of client service is required
- Prior use of survey administration software required (Qualtrics Preferred)
- Excellent interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills are required to support working in project environments that includes internal and external stakeholder teams
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications specifically (Excel, Word and Powerpoint, MS – Access a plus)
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities, and assess and adjust quickly to changing priorities
- Demonstrated strong writing and copy-editing skills required
- Demonstrated strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities