Girl Scouts of Oregon and Southwest Washington is seeking a Membership Engagement Specialist. The objective of this role is to recruit new members by creating connections and raising awareness in the community. This person will need to be an optimistic self-starter, who is goal-oriented and thrives on meeting new people.
- Recruit new members to Girl Scouts
- Generate and follow-up on leads for new membership growth
- Support volunteer engagement in membership growth
- Network and build connections
- Expand market and identify new lead generating opportunities
- Maintain records of leads and new memberships in SalesForce (Customer Relationship Management system)
- Customer Relationship Management
- Sales, marketing, customer service, and/or volunteer recruiting experience
- Willing to travel throughout service area to attend member recruiting events and meetings
- Reliable transportation
- Willing to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends, as needed
- Preferred: English/Spanish Bilingual
This is a full-time position, starting at $18.09/hour.
- Benefits include health insurance, life insurance, long-term disability, short-term disability
- We also provide a generous retirement plan, paid time off, and paid holidays
- See more details on our website at http://www.girlscoutsosw.org/en/our-council/careers.html
- Submit your application with resume via our careers site at https://girlscoutsosw.applicantpool.com/jobs/345251.html
- Applications not submitted through our website will not be considered.
The Location: This position works out of our Southwest Portland Service Center. We are close to Downtown, Beaverton, and Hillsborough, near Multnomah Village. This role requires significant travel to attend events, meet with leads, and volunteers.