The administrative assistant provides general office support and engages in a variety of clerical and administrative duties and tasks including, e-mail, data entry, mail, and organizing various activities in support of multiple departments. Temporary position 12 - 14 months, 25 to 30 hours per week.
- Assists with administrative and logistical support of the senior staff executive, coordinates meetings/conferences, travel, expense reporting, file management, invoice coding, etc.
- Assists with travel coordination for Executive Board members, including conference registrations and booking travel and accommodations.
- Assists with coordination of Executive Board meetings, including agenda packets and meeting logistics.
- Creates first draft of correspondence for executive director and manager of executive office & resource development as needed.
- Assists with regular posting on social media sites.
- Supports administrative tasks related to the Health Policy Committee including coordinating meetings, preparing notes, updating website, searching/updating member records related to policy activities, coordinating committee applications and awards.
- Other Administrative duties as assigned
- Able to communicate effectively, meet deadlines and obligations in a reliable and professional manner.
- Working experience using virtual communication platforms such as Zoom and Microsoft Teams.
- Working experience using social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn.
- Proficient in editing and proofreading written materials consistent with AP style guide as well as the rules of English grammar and style are required.
- Able to manage multiple priorities; detail oriented
- Experience with database management
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and Adobe Acrobat.
$16 - $20 per hour
Hybrid Work Schedule
Eligible for 401K Retirement Plan after 90-days of employment
Medical/Dental/Vision eligible based on regular hours schedule
Flexible scheduling working 25 - 30 hours per week, based upon needs of the organization
Office closed between Christmas and New Years
Flexible Summer Hours