The Development/Fundraising Coordinator at PragerU is part of a passionate and fast paced team and is responsible for assisting the Director of Donor Clubs in all areas of the Development department. The job entails heavy research, project management, donor engagement, and outreach.
How to Apply:
To apply, please first review our website at www.prageru.com. Please submit a resume and cover letter to [email protected]. In your cover letter, please include a section explaining how your values align with ours, and why you would want to work at PragerU specifically.
What We Do
We make exceptional video content that advances Judeo-Christian values. We distribute that content through a sophisticated marketing strategy. By reaching millions of people every day, we educate, influence and change minds. To learn more about PragerU, visit http://prageru.com.
Our Vision: A world committed to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
Our Mission: To promote what is true, what is excellent, and what is noble through digital media.
Where Can You Find PragerU?
Find us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Research donor database and provide qualified leads to frontline fundraisers
- Grant proposals: tracking deadlines, and managing processes
- Team management: meeting agendas, taking notes, understanding the role of each team member and finding ways to make their jobs easier
- Assist at donor events and with various donor campaigns as needed
- Manage the team calendar
- Administrative tasks as assigned by the Director of Donor Clubs
- At least 3 years of relative work experience in project management and research preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office; demonstrated expertise in Excel
- Experience with fundraising databases and report-writing software strongly preferred
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills and a can-do, self-starter attitude
- Eagerness to work in a fast-paced work environment and ability to get up to speed quickly, solve problems independently, and juggle multiple assignments
- Strong oral and written communication skills and no call reluctance
- Motivation to develop relationships and work collaboratively across the department and the organization
- Ability to problem-solve quickly
- Excellent project management and planning skills