Job Description Summary
This position is a key member of the Gloria Larson Center for Women and Business (CWB)/ Executive Education (EE) team within Bentley University. Bentley's CWB/EE Team designs and delivers innovative and transformative programs, training, and tools that help inform and empower participants to make meaning and positive change within their organizations. The Business Operations manages the overall organization operations and will be involved in many aspects of strategy, budgeting, goal setting, program management and client relations.
Successful members of our team communicate well, demonstrate flexibility, have proven project management skills, maintain a consultative approach to client engagement, and have a strong interest in DE&I work and/or in adult learning.
- Work with the Executive Director and the team on operational and strategic initiatives
- Oversight of administrative operations
- Manage administrative staff
- Serve as the primary team resource for the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems and processes including uploads, file management, system processes, and reporting.
- Oversee billing of clients and payment of facilitators/partners
- Monitor and improve daily business processes to better advance the mission
- Build processes based on our business goals and measure the efficiency of systems and procedures
- Coordinate with university finance and human resources to ensure budgets and hiring plans meet our mission needs
- Coordinate with Program Managers providing budgetary guidance and coordination of financial processes for all client relationships.
- Negotiate contracts and help guide business aspects of work teams.
- Create annual budget projections and track progress on goals in partnership with Business Development and entire team.
- Interact with colleagues across the University, keep stakeholders informed of your progress, realistically forecast future business and track activities and progress in a CRM system.
- Bachelor's degree plus 3-5 years related work experience
- Ability to interpret financial data and allocate budgets, financial degree not required.
- Computer/tech skills (such as Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Zoom).
- Experience with Workday Finance and/or Microsoft Dynamics CRM, or other CRMs experience are a plus
- Alignment with CWB/Bentley values and interests especially regarding a commitment to promoting diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging.
- Ability to write quickly and with excellence
- Excellent teamwork, organizational, communication and project management skills required.
- Project management experience is a plus
- Client and team management experience is a plus
- Typical office setting with sitting and computer work
- Ability to travel to meetings both within campus and to external locations
Bentley University requires references checks and may conduct other pre-employment screening.
Bentley University strives to create a campus community that welcomes the exchange of ideas, and fosters a culture that values differences and views them as a strength in our community.
Bentley University is an Equal Opportunity Employer, building strength through diversity. The University is committed to building a community of talented students, faculty and staff who reflect the diversity of global business. We strongly encourage applications from persons from underrepresented groups, individuals with disabilities, covered veterans and those with diverse experiences and backgrounds.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/wy8VRatbqAMdSJjBiqm1Q