Job Description Summary
This position is a key member of the Gloria Larson Center for Women and Business (CWB) and Executive Education (EE) team within Bentley University. Our Program Managers coordinate the project and client-relationship management for corporate education programs/partnerships. Bentley's CWB and EE design and deliver innovative and transformative programs, training, and tools that help inform and empower participants to make meaning, positive change within their organizations.
Successful members of our team are team players, demonstrate flexibility, have proven project management skills, a consultative approach to client engagement, and an interest in DE&I work and/or in adult learning.
Broad role description: Interfacing with corporate clients, faculty, and facilitators to implement corporate training programs; managing the timetable, logistics, and program follow-up; serving as tech moderator for workshops and open enrollment programs. In some cases Program Managers might also serve as facilitators and presenters in our programs.
- Manage client relationships related to all aspects of program scheduling and delivery and serve as key point of contact for custom workshops, open enrollment executive education programs, and CWB corporate training sessions.
- Initiates corporate program planning as soon as verbal agreements between the CWB/EE/Strategic Account Director and corporate partner occur. Schedules pre-program calls, oversees client communications, ensures all materials are available and distributed, administers surveys, participates in post-program debriefs.
- Communicates effectively with CWB team/facilitators/faculty and with corporate partners on planning, actions, deliverables, successes, and opportunities for each program or project.
- Arranges (with Admin participation) logistics for scheduling, registrations, room reservations, materials preparation, and other logistics.
- Serves as tech moderator for corporate programs utilizing Zoom, launching polls, breakout rooms, and monitoring chat for questions
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree plus 3-5 years related work experience, including established computer/tech skills (such as Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Zoom).
- Alignment with CWB/Bentley values and interests especially regarding a commitment to promoting diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging.
- Ability to write quickly and with excellence.
- Excellent organizational, communication, teamwork and project management skills required.
- Demonstrated strong corporate client service skills.
- Occasional early morning or evening work due to program scheduling.
- Project management experience is a plus
- Client and team management experience is a plus
- Usual office environment with frequent sitting, walking, and standing, and occasional climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, and balancing.
- Frequent use of eye, hand, and finger coordination enabling the use of office machinery.
- Oral and auditory capacity enabling interpersonal as well as communication through automated devices such as the telephone.
Bentley University requires references checks and may conduct other pre-employment screening.
Bentley University strives to create a campus community that welcomes the exchange of ideas, and fosters a culture that values differences and views them as a strength in our community.
Bentley University is an Equal Opportunity Employer, building strength through diversity. The University is committed to building a community of talented students, faculty and staff who reflect the diversity of global business. We strongly encourage applications from persons from underrepresented groups, individuals with disabilities, covered veterans and those with diverse experiences and backgrounds.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/OaYMN7SoAKLztDOaipZjy
Apply Online: https://www.click2apply.net/OaYMN7SoAKLztDOaipZjy