All God's Children International is looking for a motivated and creative Marketing Coordinator with strong copy writing skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. As a member of the AGCI Team, you will be an important piece in changing the lives of orphans!
All God’s Children International (AGCI) is a non-profit Christian orphan care agency established in 1991. We provide exceptional care and family-based solutions so that every orphan is able to experience the love of family. Our mission is to decrease the number of orphans through family preservation, adoption, and the empowerment of older orphans to break the cycle of poverty.
The Marketing Coordinator will provide and support critical communications for the organization. This position will serve as a project coordinator and provide support for the Marketing Department’s projects and initiatives. The Marketing Coordinator must have exceptional writing skills and have a good eye for design. The ideal candidate must also exhibit strong project and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
• Juggle projects with competing deadlines from multiple departments
• Copy writing: Write content; ensure voice, quality of content, and communications are consistent with the organization’s message and voice
• Maintaining, updating, and creating documents with programs such as InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
• Building and maintaining relevant CRM reports: Keeping the database of families and donors updated to ensure correct audiences are targeted
• Edit and assist with the production of the “Together” podcast
• Developing and maintaining the website and web pages
• Update and maintain educational classes for “Families are Forever” as requested from the Adoption department
• Ensuring that brand guidelines are adhered to in all marketing materials
• Create content on Instagram that is consistent with AGCI’s branding and voice
• Assisting the marketing manager and supporting the marketing team with ongoing initiatives; executing day-to-day marketing tasks and coordinating marketing projects and tasks as requested
• Working collaboratively with all the departments to coordinate and execute tasks aligned with the AGCI’s strategic plan
• Copy writing: 1 year (Preferred)
• Adobe InDesign: 1 year (Preferred)
• Website Management: 1 year (Preferred)
• Database Management: 1 year (Preferred)
Please use the following link to apply:
If you have any problems, please reach out to [email protected]