College Possible National Office in St. Paul, MN/Remote
About College Possible
College Possible is a growing nonprofit coaching students from low-income backgrounds to and through college to break the cycle of poverty and empower the next generation of leaders. Our model has earned national recognition: the inaugural Evergreen National Education Award recognized our leadership in increasing access to and success in college for students from low-income backgrounds. It also earns top-of-field results: a Harvard study found that the program more than doubles a student's chance of enrolling in a four-year college, and our students are four times more likely to become college graduates than their low-income peers. College Possible has a budget of $25 million, more than 140 full-time employees and more than 270 AmeriCorps and VISTA service members. During the 2020-21 school year, we will reach an estimated 20,000 students in 49 states, at more than 90 partner high schools and at nearly 600 colleges.
College Possible is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, and seeks to build a diverse workforce to create impact in partnership with the communities we serve. We welcome a diverse pool of qualified applicants. For each of its positions, College Possible is mindful about what best serves our students, and seeks to hire staff with relevant experience, skills and aptitude, and a commitment to the power of education. To learn more: Diversity and Inclusion Plan.
Headquartered in Saint Paul, MN, College Possible also operates in Philadelphia, PA; Chicago, IL; Milwaukee, WI; Omaha, NE; Portland, OR; Seattle, WA and Austin, TX; and has Catalyze partnerships in MN, IA, MD, TN, NY, CA, and OH.
To learn more, visit CollegePossible.org.
Your Role as Salesforce Administrator
The Salesforce Administrator is responsible for the overall operational and administrative success of Salesforce.com application administration, and the building of sustainable systems to help College Possible succeed in its goals.
- Manage Salesforce.com user administration tasks, including access management, permission sets, roles assignments, uploads, data backups, etc. (500+ users)
- Lead Research, Design and Innovation (RDI) and Program teams general Salesforce support efforts including issue identification and issue resolution/escalation
- Assist with ad hoc reporting requests and optimize user experience related to reports and dashboards
- Work with the RDI team on maintaining data quality through ongoing data analysis, record maintenance, and other related tasks, and identify and implement process improvements that contribute to improved data quality
- Provide thought leadership and guidance concerning custom objects and advanced functionality, based on strategic initiatives and project roadmap and engage in discussions relating to new functionality, system solutions or other broadly scoped initiatives
- Collaborate with RDI and Program teams and make recommendations to improve efficiencies through development and adoption of best practices and standardized procedures
- Evaluate, recommend and implement third party solutions and app exchange packages based on business request or project needs
- Identify and evaluate new features and functionality related to Winter, Spring and Summer release management providing recommendations for process improvements
- Identify and evaluate new features and functionality related to the full utilization of the application in support of strategic plans
- Engage with and manage Saleforce.com consultants when outside expertise is needed
- Other duties as requested and/or determined
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
- A minimum of 2 years experience with Salesforce required with the following skills and certification(s) viewed as beneficial:
- Salesforce Administration and development experience with Salesforce.com
- Salesforce Certified Administrator certification
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator certification
- Knowledge of Sales, Service, and Analytics Clouds (Einstein) and the Non Profit Starter Pack (NPSP)
- Must be willing and able to continue to develop Salesforce knowledge and skills, including pursuing Salesforce certifications where necessary
- Previous experience working directly with service providers and/or practitioners preferred, with prior experience in a non-profit and/or post-secondary education setting beneficial
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work with a variety of stakeholders
- Excellent critical thinking, organizational, analytical, and planning skills with good attention to detail
- Highly self-motivated and directed with the ability to juggle different tasks and effectively balance priorities
- Ability to lift up to 15 pounds when needed
- Office environment with limited travel
- Ability to stand and/or sit for a minimum of 7 hours a day
What We Offer
In addition to joining a committed, diverse, values-based organization, we offer:
- An opportunity for you to have a tremendous impact both internally and in the broader country
- A competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Excellent benefits including complete health, dental, life, short-term and long-term insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Encouraged sustainability through a generous paid time off program
To Join Our Growing College Possible Team
Please apply at: www.CollegePossible.org/careers Include a resume and cover letter.
To Join Our Growing College Possible Team
PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY AT: www.CollegePossible.org/careers Include a resume and cover letter.