What we’re looking for:
The organization’s Digital & Marketing team is responsible for member and customer acquisition, digital advocacy, and brand and marketing operations. As the Vice President of Digital Campaigns and Marketing, you will be responsible for developing and growing a team to manage these functions. Reporting to our COO, the successful candidate will enable the organization to scale, make data-driven decisions, develop digital campaigns to impact public policy, and develop an identity for the organization to reach and engage working Americans who need a trusted partner right now.
- Acquisition: Develop and execute an acquisition plan, with a significant budget for paid media, to reach and engage working Americans and grow our membership
- Digital Advocacy: Serve as the chief digital advocacy strategist to leverage our brand and members to achieve public policy impact and outcomes
- Brand, Content, Creative Leadership: Manage teams responsible for developing our brand and all creative and content needs across the organization
- Marketing Operations Leadership: Manage teams responsible for marketing operations including email operations, database segmentation, and marketing analytics
- Product Marketing: Collaborate with our Membership team to develop and implement membership lifecycle marketing program to drive member engagement and retention
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria below but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.
- A commitment to help everyday working Americans and their families build a secure financial future
- 10+ years experience leading digital advocacy for political and advocacy campaigns or other organizations, and senior leadership experience developing and executing paid media and advertising plans
- Senior management experience for creative, analytics or marketing operations functions
- Stellar analytical problem-solving skills; results-oriented with an exceptional track record of budgeting, executing marketing programs and exceeding performance objectives.
- Experience hiring and managing teams, with a proven ability to cultivate other’s skills and build a strong and collaborative team culture
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves
- Ability to adapt to change, and delegate
- Ability to lead and influence a broad team including those not in direct reporting line
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and decision-making skills
- Experience in a startup or marketplace company
- Experience in a senior operating role for a combined 501(c)(3) and/or 501(c)(4) organization
- Professional experience with one or more of the following: organizations advocating for economic inclusion and prosperity; organizations providing financial health products and services; organizations operating on a membership model
We embrace diversity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Competitive salary and benefits package.
Apply through the Lever link: https://jobs.lever.co/RaiseWagesNow