Full-time, salaried position that provides high-level administrative support to a CEO of an international, not-for-profit organization headquartered in Portage, Michigan. The organization has over 7,000 members from nearly 50 countries; it has nearly 100 affiliated chapters with over 120,000 members. The organization publishes six peer-reviewed journals and book series and conducts large conferences around the United States and abroad every year.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Document management. Prepares, organizes, and labels documents accurately and promptly. Maintains library of documents for easy access. Tracks follow-up documents and ensures that they are finalized and relevant.
- Meeting Support
- Agendas: Prepares meeting agendas and keeps track of all follow-up and new items that emerge between meetings.
- Scheduling: Schedules meetings promptly and performs proper confirmations, reminders, and follow-ups.
- Support Materials. At a minimum, prepare all meeting support materials a week in advance, confirm that materials are satisfactory, and manage reminders and attendance. When necessary, ensures that follow-up is provided.
- Research. Performs data analysis and displays appropriate data visualizations in a professional manner using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, or other Microsoft and Adobe tools. Conducts due-diligence research to aid sound decision-making.
- Travel and meeting arrangements. Tracks travel details of Council/Board members pertaining to upcoming meetings; ensures necessary details are communicated to finance.
- Writing. Writes clearly and concisely. Has excellent grammar and copyediting skills. Writes correspondence with a proper professional tone and sensitivity.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Highly experienced with the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Word and PowerPoint. Fluent in Visio and SharePoint. Experience with APA style 7th Edition. Adobe skills are preferable.
- High levels of discretion and professionalism with a demonstrated ability to maintain confidential information.
- Outstanding organizational and planning skills.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred but not a must.
A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in business or public administration, English, or a related discipline. Master’s degree preferred but not required.
A minimum of five years of experience in a similar administrative role.
Salary competitive and full benefits.
Please send cover letter and three professional references
Jun 20 2022
Jul 20 2022
Association for Behavior Analysis International