The Hub Manager will be responsible for supporting business at the BCZ Hub(s) with their project development and business planning. The Hub Manager will also be responsible for coordinating the vendors and businesses at the Hub(s)
The Hub Incubator Manager will be responsible for supporting businesses at the Hub(s) by developing business plans with them. The Hub Incubator Manager will also support the selection committee with the creation of the criteria to select Hub vendors. Finally, the role will also support community building, event planning and on-site support for the vendors.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
Team Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Liaising with team members concerning team roles, responsibilities, and areas
- Assisting in the planning and implementation of team projects and initiatives
- Helping to coordinate and manage project and initiative tasks and deliverables.
- Analyzing, presenting, and reporting on key performance indicators and progress
- Coordinating routine and non-routine tasks and activities including, but not limited to, scheduling and documenting meetings, account and vendor management, and operations support including administration and finance support.
- Performing other duties required to support Team roles and responsibilities.
- Upholding Black Cultural Zone’s Mission and Vision
Group and Project Role Summary:
Role Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Technical Assistance - Business Planning, Counseling, and Development
- Work with vendors at Hub(s) to develop business plan
- Work with vendors to create plans for post- hub future
- Meet regularly with hub vendors to offer support
Hub Vendor Coordination
- Develop the criteria for the selection of hub vendors at the hub(s)
- Work the business Development Counselor and Akoma Market Lead to evaluate which vendors can be recommended for the Hub(s)
- Work with the selection committee to create and define selection process
- Support vendors on being prepared for hub events
Business Intake, Assessment and Referrals
- Support vendors at the hub(s) with assessments and referrals when needed
- Work with the Business Development Counselor to find and share appropriate resources with hub businesses
Good communication and interpersonal skills sufficient to maintain strong community and organizational relationships.
Strong organizational and multitasking skills
Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
Team-coordination and leadership skills
Documentation management and ability to use project management tools.
Attention to details even under pressure.
Time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
Word processing, spreadsheet, email and project management software familiarity and basic skills
Health and Wellness Benefits (1st of the month after 60 days of regular employment)
Medical Insurance: Base Plan Kaiser Gold 80 HMO with Buy In Options for Kaiser Silver 70 PPO or Kaiser Platinum 90 HMO 0/10 (Rates are age banded)
Dental Insurance: Guardian Dental PPO
Vision Insurance: Guardian VSP Choice Network
Life Insurance: $50,000 benefit amount
Paid Time Off:BCZ Wellness Days (4th Fridays)
Paid Time In (16 days)
To apply, please use the following link: www.tinyurl.com/GetHiredBCZ
Black Cultural Zone CDC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.