160 Fifth Avenue
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, the Talent Coordinator will contribute to a variety of talent activities at Simons Foundation. The Talent Coordinator will provide support through scheduling interviews, communicating with candidates and researching creative sourcing methods. The Talent Coordinator will be responsible for managing administration for onboarding/offboarding processes, training sessions and temporary recruitment.
In addition, the Talent Coordinator will serve as the HR point person for the organization-wide internship program. This position will assist with Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) initiatives including conducting research and supporting inclusive recruitment and hiring practices.
This position will be full-time through December 2022, with the possibility of extension.
- Coordinate full-cycle recruitment processes for the talent team, including scheduling and candidate communications.
- Provide support with annual cohort hiring at the Flatiron Institute, the Simons Foundation's internal research division.
- Manage hire and onboarding details for new employees.
- Lead recruitment for temporary placements, including managing relationships with agencies.
- Provide excellent customer service to hiring teams and candidates through successful recruitment processes.
- Manage the internship program across Simons Foundation, working with intern supervisors, relevant shared services groups and external partners.
- Support DEI initiatives including inclusive hiring, research and pipeline sourcing.
- Assist with various talent-related special projects and reportson an ongoing or ad-hoc basis.
- Perform a variety of duties and other tasks as necessary to support the HR department and carry out day-to-day responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is preferred.
- 1-3 years of HR administrative experience
- Must possess a thorough understanding of relevant laws and guiding principles regarding the recruitment process
- Experience working in an Applicant Tracking System (preferably Workday)
Related Skills & Other Requirements
- Excellent organizational/time-management and multitasking skills
- Strong customer service orientation and ability to build professional relationships both internally and externally
- Superb attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Highly professional and able to maintain tact and confidentiality at all times
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively
- Superior written and verbal communications skills
REQUIRED APPLICATION MATERIALS
- Please submit a resume and cover letter stating your interest in the position.
THE SIMONS FOUNDATION'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
Many of the greatest ideas and discoveries come from a diverse mix of minds, backgrounds and experiences, and we are committed to cultivating an inclusive work environment.The Simons Foundation actively seeks a diverse applicant pool and encourages candidates of all backgrounds to apply.We provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category under federal, state and local law.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/7e6PqXC6LW2P5IZPaClM2k