The Executive Director is responsible for providing leadership and strategic direction for all programs and initiatives that support the vision and mission of the Greater Mankato Diversity Council.
The Director builds collaborative relationships with partners, stakeholders, and other appropriate community groups, in efforts to enhance the greater Mankato area’s commitment to create welcoming, inclusive communities. Additionally, the Director serves as an advocate for diversity, equity, and inclusion issues while serving as a resource within the surrounding community and beyond.
- Bachelor's degree
- One year(or equivalent) of verified related paid work experience in fundraising initiatives.
- Demonstrated organizational skills reflecting ability to manage multiple projects, maintain composure in difficult situations, multi-task, and meet deadlines
- Demonstration of community involvement as it relates to programing and events
- Masters Degree or Higher
- 2 years non profit experience
- Experience in strategic planning
- Experience with fiscal budgets and management exp.
Salary Range: $55,000 to $60,000 annually, commensurate with qualifications & experience.
Application Process: To apply please submit a cover letter, resume and the names, addresses and phone numbers of three references to: Executive Director Search Committee, Greater Mankato Diversity Council, 127 S Second Street, Suite 110 Mankato MN 56001. Applications will be accepted through June 14, 2021 or until the position is filled.