SAQA is seeking a part-time (25-30 hours/week) Communications / Technical Assistant to join our fun and creative team. This position will provide technical and administrative support relating our programs, virtual events, and online resources.
- Assist with administration and technical support of member opportunities (including calls for entry, virtual events, online groups, and regional events)
- Maintain relevant databases, use reporting tools, and update website content
- Provide customer service and technical support to our members, volunteers, and staff
- Collaborate with staff and volunteers on the creation of virtual content and communication materials.
- Support marketing initiatives by helping create content that promotes interaction, increases presence, and encourages participation
- Experience with website administration and end-user support (Drupal or Wordpress).
- Strong computer knowledge of cloud-based storage platforms, and other online tools (Neon CRM, Formstack, Mailchimp, Airtable experience a plus)
- Familiarity with graphic design programs (Photoshop and other Adobe products) and image manipulation tools.
- Experience with Zoom and other online video-conferencing programs
- Ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities, and meet quick deadlines with little supervision.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and quickly learn new technical skills/platforms
- Ability to interact and effectively communicate with people from diverse backgrounds
- This is a remote position which requires a computer and access to a reliable high-speed internet connection.
- For tax reasons, this position requires residency in the United States.
- Compensation is $20-22/hour, based on experience.