The Account Coordinator/Manager plays a key support role within a client services team, helping to keep marketing campaigns on track, brainstorm new ideas, stay up to date with clients’ missions, messages, and goals, and analyze results.
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing a deep understanding of your client’s organization and structure, knowing the client’s product/services and staying aware of client news and changes.
- Attending client meetings and establishing strong relationships with assigned accounts.
- Consulting with clients about specific campaign requirements and objectives while working with the Account Director to execute strategies in pursuit of program goals.
- Keeping internal and external teams up to date on campaign progress and results.
- Facilitating across various internal departments (creative, production, data analytics, etc.) to ensure deadlines are met and campaigns execute successfully.
- Proactively managing campaign schedules and project deadlines.
- Overseeing campaign package development and execution including art, imagery, proofs, data counts & dumps, setups, insertions and inventory.
- Reviewing and analyzing results to guide client recommendations.
- Communicating and monitoring proper billing procedures.
What we’d like to see:
- You have one to five years of experience in Marketing/Advertising, Fundraising or Project Management. Fundraising background preferred but not required.
- Your experience working with nonprofit organizations is a strong bonus and if you are passionate about arts and cultural organizations and/or faith-based organizations even better.
- You can write and edit industry-related documents (strategy proposals, creative briefs, results memos, etc.).
- You’ve demonstrated strong customer services skills and the ability to establish and maintain goodwill with clients.
- You’re a multi-tasker who can adjust on the fly.
- You can work independently as well as with a team
- You’ve got a results-oriented “team first” attitude.
- You understand the importance of details and how to prioritize
- You’re adept at solving problems and resolving conflicts.
- You have crazy good communication skills – both written and oral – giving you the ability to present information, respond and follow-up on questions and inquiries from clients and/or other managers with clarity.
- You can plan, organize, and audit.
The Lukens Company is an award-winning full-service direct response marketing agency serving conservative political clients, non-profit organizations, and cultural institutions. We offer competitive salaries and a full-benefits package that includes health, vision and dental insurance, a 401(k), and more.