AARP's ITS department is seeking an, organized, Intern student to join its Integration Management team
This position requires organizational, communications, and presentation skills as you will assist the team in developing
- Initial governance model for an intelligent automation practice
- Joint development of a communications package for robotic process automation with IT’s communications team
- A framework for evaluating pipeline opportunities for process automation
- Knowledge management protocol for storing and sharing information related to process automation
- Joint development of an ROI framework for evaluating process automation implementations with IT’s Finance department
- Center Of Excellence framework for long-term growth of a process automation practice
- Research different process automation Center Of Excellence models with associated costs and create a summary presentation;
- Research frameworks for evaluating process automation opportunities and recommend an initial framework;
- Create process flows for potential automation opportunities;
- Work closely with the RPA team to build a pipeline of automation opportunities;
- Develop marketing materials with the ITS communications team.
- AARP also considers non-traditional interns who are looking to re-enter the workforce or change careers.
- This may include those who have previously graduated college and are now enrolled in a continuing education program.