Under the guidance of State OVC Coordinator, he/ she will be responsible for managing the implementation of OVC project in Mizoram, managing the workplan, and ensuring implementation of sound technical and programmatic strategies and approaches as outlined in the PEPFAR Strategy on “Addressing Children of Key Populations”
- Responsible for the implementation of programme and technical approaches within the OVC component of the LINKAGES as defined by the PEPFAR Strategy on addressing children of KPs, caregivers, and adolescents in Mizoram.
- Ensure availability of family profiles including vulnerability analysis for children of KPs and define package of services for the family (KP parents, OVC KPs, adolescents)
- Provide mentoring and supportive supervision to the staff of implementing partner.
- Assist the State OVC Coordinator in advocacy. Advocate with various private and public sector undertakings to leverage CSR resources for supporting direct services (educational support, nutrition, livelihood, and vocational training)
- Provide inhouse capacity building to the project staff on LSE, M&E, and other project related activities.
- Ensure that all project related activities are documented at the partner level, data analysis are available, and outreach planning are available with all the staff.
- Ensure periodic and accurate reporting on key indicators related to children of KPs and caregivers reached with health and non-health services as well as HIV testing conducted; and participate in project review meetings at the national, regional, and district level.
- Assist the State OVC Coordinator in facilitating documentation & disseminate program results, learning, and promising practices.
- Any other responsibilities that may be assigned by the State OVC Coordinator, Regional OVC Manager, Director OVC, and India Country representative, LINKAGES
- At least 5 years of demonstrated experience in managing HIV, KP, Child Protection, or OVC Projects.
- Master’s Degree or its International Equivalent- Knowledge/ information services, Communication, Education, Environment, Health, Behavioural, Life/ Social Sciences or Related field. At least 3 years of demonstrated experience in managing HIV, KP, Child Protection, or OVC Projects.
- Proven skills in mentoring, supportive supervision, and networking.
- Sensitivity to cultural differences and understanding of the political and ethical issues surrounding public health issues mong key populations in India.
- Ability to meet deadline with strong attention to consistency, detail, and quality.
- Ability to travel within state or relocated to different districts if needed.
FHI 360 fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a competitive benefits package, professional development and policies and programs that support healthy work/life balance. Join our global workforce to make a positive difference for others — and yourself.