- The intern will shadow field staff to learn all aspects of how to plan and organize a fundraising event.
- The intern will develop potential strategies that could be used in the implementation of an event to ensure that it is as successful as possible.
- Learn volunteer management skills and tactics for communicating and interacting with volunteers.
- Learn about outreach to the community for the purpose of increasing awareness of the event.
- Understand the importance of building relationships and marketing our mission to increase revenue.
Full-time student, If you are an undergraduate student you have completed your freshman year of college;
All Interns Must meet the following requirements:
- Have a minimum of a B average (cumulative 3.0 on 4.0 scale);
- Plan to continue their education in the following term/semester
- Note: an internship assignment may coincide with the student’s last term/trimester, but student must disengage upon graduation.
Dec 1 2018
Jan 1 2019
American Cancer Society