Provide the administrative support necessary for our North America Regional Director to achieve the goals of the US and Canadian 350.org teams.
Reporting to and providing comprehensive executive support to the North America Regional Director. The Executive Assistant will liaise with the Managing Director, who serves as a part of the U.S leadership team, to track scheduling, logistics, information flow, programmatic work and key results, and any other administrative matters that may arise.
Responsibilities in detail:
Administrative support for the North America Regional Director
- Act as an administrative assistant for the North America Regional Director, which includes:
- Handling scheduling and logistics with an eye towards sustainability;
- Admin and word processing support and note-taking;
- Calendaring and time management;
- File management and materials organization;
- Travel oversight and related logistics;
- Expense reconciliation and filing;
- High-level communications with internal 350 staff and external partners;
- Other duties as assigned;
- Coordinate information sharing to Regional Director from US/Canada teams;
- Coordinates with Managing Director to ensure smooth administrative functions, which include:
- Oversight of high-level scheduling by US Coordinator for the US team and Canada Team as appropriate;
- Efficient planning and scheduling of team retreats;
- Consolidation of note taking and materials management across North America with common systems and procedures.
Ensure effective coordination across the US Team, Canada and wider organization
- Ensure smooth communication and coordination across departments, supporting internal communication inside the organization and providing administrative support for staff at staff meetings and strategy retreats.
- Support senior leaders to develop ownership of new systems for rapid response, campaign planning, or other needs as required.
- Help to build and reinforce a strong culture of rigor, innovation, transparency, and positive engagement.
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience providing executive support
- A deep understanding of and commitment to diversity, racial equity and inclusion
- Alignment with 350.org’s vision, mission and progressive values
- Experience with G Suite
- Experience with calendar management
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and superb collaboration skills;
- Demonstrated capacity to develop and foster effective working relationships with individuals reflecting a broad range of identities, perspectives and experiences;
- Ability to handle confidential, sensitive information with a high level of discretion;
- Strong organizational and time management skills, demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently;
- Superb administrative skills and excellent working knowledge of computers;
- Experience with G Suite;
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills;
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
Compensation: $70,000 - $74,000